When customers want straightforward lifetime coverage and predictable payments, Protective Lifetime Assurance UL could be just the right fit.
Why recommend Protective Lifetime Assurance UL?
Budget-minded customers who want long-term protection for their loved ones can enjoy these three benefits:
Get a quick profile of Protective Lifetime Assurance UL and its affordable, predictable design.
Consider this product for a customer who:
- Is looking for long-term death benefit coverage but attracted to the affordability of term products
- Wants predictable premium payments
- Is a retiree or empty nester with older or independent children
- Has a household income of less than $100K a year, and a low to moderate risk profile
Key product specs
- Issue ages: 18-75 for Select Preferred; 18-85 for Preferred, Non-Tobacco and Tobacco risk classes
- Minimum face amount: $50,000 for Non-Tobacco and Tobacco; $100,000 for Select Preferred and Preferred. No maximum.
- Lapse protection
Helpful resources on Protective Lifetime Assurance UL
We want to help you decide if this solution is the right fit for customers. Use these resources to learn more about the product and support your conversations.
Introduce customers to Protective Lifetime Assurance UL
Learn how this product can offer customers straightforward, guaranteed coverage
Explain the value of locking in premiums to help customers save in the long run
Other related products
Protective Indexed Choice%%SM%% UL for protection plus cash value
Protective Custom Choice℠ UL offers affordable, flexible protection
Optional benefits to meet your customers' unique protection needs
We’re here for you
Everyone deserves peace of mind when it comes to safeguarding what’s most important. We’re ready to help you deliver the protection and security customers deserve. Reach out to us anytime for questions and support, and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.