Offer customers protection for as long as they choose with premiums that stay the same even after the initial benefit period ends. The amount of coverage will decrease instead, likely in step with their changing needs.
Why recommend Protective Custom Choice UL?
Customers who want short-term coverage with flexible options can enjoy these three benefits:
Get a quick profile of Protective Custom Choice UL and its flexible features.
Consider this product for a customer who:
- Has short-term coverage needs but still wants flexibility and options
- Is a young married couple with or without children, or a single parent
- Has a household income less than $100K a year, and may have a mortgage or other debts
- Wants inexpensive premiums
Key product specs
- Coverage lengths available for 10-30 year plans. Issue ages vary by plan and risk class.
- Minimum face amount: $100,000; after initial level benefit period: $10,000
- Flexible premium payment options
Helpful resources on Protective Custom Choice UL
Use these resources to learn more about the product and support your customer conversations.
Introduce customers to Protective Custom Choice UL
Show customers how they can still cover a mortgage after their level benefit period ends
Show how a blended policy strategy can cover protection gaps
Other related topics
Protective%%®%% Classic Choice term for affordable short-term coverage
Submitting life business with speed and efficiency
Life policy review to keep up with customers' changing needs
We’re here for you
Everyone deserves peace of mind when it comes to safeguarding what’s most important. We’re ready to help you deliver the protection and security customers deserve. Reach out to us anytime for questions and support, and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.