Protective Velocity – our suite of digital tools to support the application process – makes it easier and quicker to do business with us. Read on to learn about Velocity’s latest capabilities.
- Customer Guide to Velocity customer portal: Protective continues to innovate our application process to include more customer-facing capabilities. Because we know that as technology evolves, so do the habits and needs of customers. With our Protective Velocity customer portal, clients can schedule interviews, check policy status and submit and sign applications – all in one place. Get the new Customer Guide here.
- Digital Part II contact strategy: You gave feedback – and we listened! Protective has updated our contact strategy to allow customers more flexibility and time to complete their life insurance interview either online or by phone. Read more.
- Instant Issue: This process is eligible for our PLUS approved life insurance applications. Once the phone interview has been completed, Protective will be able to collect application signature and issue a policy during that one call. The in–force policy will be available to the customer 48 hours later through the Velocity Customer Portal via myaccount.protective.com. Learn more in this FAQ.
- Voice signature: Our voice signature process has been expanded. Key updates include:
- Applications with our ExtendCare Rider are now eligible.
- The previous age limit of 70 has been removed (note: there is still an age limit for 65+ at $1 million and above).
- The face amount limit has been increased from $3 million to $5 million.
Stay tuned for future In the Loop newsletters to read about more enhancements to Protective Velocity.